In this policy we cover:
- The information we collect about you when you use our site, and how we use that information
- How you can access your information, or correct/erase it from our records
- How we handle cookies
- What happens when you click through to other websites
The information we collect about you when you use our site, and how we use that information
If you contact us by email through any of the email addresses on our website, we will use the information in that email in an appropriate way to enable us to be able to reply to your request, under the legitimate interest condition for processing. We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
How you can access your information, or correct/erase it from our records
You have the right to request a copy of any information we may hold about you and to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing or writing to us, and also have the right to ask us to remove all your details by emailing or writing to us.
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For more information visit https://ico.org.uk.
How we handle cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile non-personal statistical reports on website user activity.
What happens when you click into other websites
Where our website contains links to other websites, our privacy notice only applies to the Genie Goals website. When you click through to other websites you should read their privacy notices.
Competitions - IRC & PI Live
These Terms & Conditions apply to the competition running at Internet Retailing Conference on 10th October 2019 and PI Live from 22nd to 23rd October 2019.
- Competition is open from 10/10/19 to 24/10/19
- One winner from each event will receive one £100 Amazon Voucher
- We reserve the right to offer an equivalent alternative
- No cash alternative
- In order to be eligible for the draw a valid email address must be supplied by either putting your business card in the box or having your exhibition badge scanned
- Winner will be selected by email within 30 days of the closing date
- Open to residents of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over. Entry only available to the attendees of either IRC or PI Live
- One entry per person
- Not open to employees of Genie Ventures Ltd.
- This promotion is operated by Genie Ventures Ltd, Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge. CB4 3DN